Which plants are guaranteed?
- 100% Plant Guarantee on trees, shrubs and evergreens for 1 year from the date of purchase, with original cash register receipt.
- Upgrade to a 2 year guarantee with the purchase of any Garden Gallery Plant Starter.
- 100% Houseplant Guarantee on all houseplants for 30 days from date of purchase, with original cash register receipt.
What will we do for you?
- If your plant dies during the guaranteed period we will issue a credit note for the full amount paid.
- The plants original cash register receipt and the dead plant must be presented to honour the guarantee.
- The plant, plant starter cash register receipt and dead plant must be presented to honour the 2 year guarantee. The plant starter must be purchased at the same time as the plant in order to qualify for the 2 year guarantee.
Are Perennials, Roses and Grasses guaranteed?
- Yes! If either fails to grow during the season of purchase, we will issue a credit note for the full amount paid. Please note that annual grasses are not guaranteed. Perennials, roses and grasses are not guaranteed over winter.
Do you have...
- A Shovel?
- Garden Gallery Triple Mix Soil?
- Garden Gallery Plant Starter Fertilizer?
- Dig hole twice the width of the container.
- Remove the plastic container and twine before planting. Fibre container should be sliced on the sides and top rim removed (do not disturb the root system).
- Set the ball of the plant so the top of the ball is slightly above ground level.
- Fillholewithaplantingmixtureconsistingof50% native soil and 50% Garden Gallery Triple Mix Soil.
- Soak the plant thoroughly to eliminate air pockets.
- Fertilize the plant with Garden Gallery Plant Starter Fertilizer.
- Cover the area with 2-3” of mulch, leaving 2” around the trunk free of mulch.
- Follow up with Garden Gallery Plant Starter Fertilizer in 2 weeks, and again 2 weeks after that.
- Give tree, shrub or evergreen a thorough soaking with water after planting, immediately followed by an application of Garden Gallery Plant Starter.
- Water deeply once a week in cool weather. In hot or windy conditions water twice a week or as needed.
- Water weekly until the ground feezes.
- Give perennials a thorough soaking with water after planting, immediately followed by an application of Garden Gallery Plant Starter Fertilizer.
- Water every second or third day until established.
- Check containers daily and water until water runs through the drainage holes in the pot.
- Fertilize with Garden Gallery Flower Gro every two weeks during growing season.
Planting Guarantee Limitations
Annuals, vegetable plants, potted flowers, orchids and bonsai are not guaranteed. Any nursery stock planted in above ground containers is not guaranteed.
The guarantee does not apply if the death of the plant is attributed to an incurable disease or a pest that cannot be controlled by pesticides that are available to the public. The guarantee does not apply when damage
to the plant was caused by the act of a person, animal, vandalism or act of God. The planting guarantee is valid for first time plant failure. There is no futher implied guarantee. Guarantee is null and void if plants are not planted within 7 days of leaving store premises.
Services we provide such as delivery and/or installation are not covered under our guarantee.
Please save your Garden Gallery receipt.