Wreath Build DIY
Try these two easy ways to style your wreath! Play around with different textures, styles and accents to create a style that you like. Whether you want a natural look with pine cones and berries or a festive look with snowy accents, you can get creative!
You will need:
- Everlasting wreath - can be pine, mixed needle or flocked
- Decorative branches - use berries, pine cones and leaves
- Large ribbon - possibly a plaid pattern or sparkles
- Wire - to fasten the bow
- Wire cutters
- Weave in symmetrical decorative branches. You can place them going in one direction for a cohesive look!
- Secure a large statement bow with wire at the top of your wreath.
- Fluff your bow for a fuller look.
- Hang your masterpiece!