Returns, Exchanges & Plant Guarantee
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns or exchanges are accepted within 7 days of purchase. Original receipt required. Live Goods, Chemicals, Furniture and Custom Orders excluded. Attached Tags are required for all clothing returns or exchanges.
- No returns, exchanges or warranty on items marked "Final Sale".
Which plants are guaranteed?
- 100% Plant Guarantee on trees, shrubs and evergreens planted in the ground, for 1 year from the date of purchase, with original cash register receipt.
- Upgrade to a 2 year guarantee with the purchase of our Garden Gallery Plant Starter.
- 100% Houseplant Guarantee on all houseplants for 30 days from date of purchase, with original cash register receipt.
What will we do for you?
- If your plant dies during the guaranteed period and qualifies for warranty, we will issue a credit note for the full amount paid. The plants original cash register receipt and the dead plant must be presented to honour the guarantee. Please contact customer service to confirm if plant is dead before it is removed from the ground.
- The plant, plant starter cash register receipt
and dead plant must be presented to honour the 2 year guarantee. The plant starter must be purchased at the same time as the plant in order to qualify for the 2 year guarantee.
- Plants purchased as “final sale” do not qualify for guarantee.
Are Perennials, Roses, Grasses, Vines and Small Fruits Guaranteed?
- Yes! If either fails to grow during the season of purchase, we will issue a credit note for the full amount paid. Perennials, roses, grasses, vines and small fruits are guaranteed until October 31st of the year purchased.
Planting Guarantee Limitations
Annuals, vegetable plants, potted flowers, orchids, and bonsai are guaranteed to be healthy and viable at time of purchase and in our store.
The guarantee does not apply if the death of the plant is attributed to an incurable disease or pest. The guarantee does not apply when damage to the plant was caused by the act of a person, animal, vandalism or act of God. The planting guarantee is valid for first time plant failure. There is no futher implied guarantee. Guarantee is null and void if plants are not planted within 7 days of leaving store premises.
Please save your Garden Gallery receipt.